- Book stands for your book to stand up on the table. (Target or Walmart)
- Take a lot of pictures and or video to share online after the event that will hopefully generate a buzz in who you are what people missed.
- Book marks to give to the consumer that isn’t ready to spend but is slightly interested. (www.nextdayflyers.com)
- Get a fishbowl that visitors can place their business cards in and for those without card have blank index cards available with pen for them to write their contact info on.
- Make sure you have plenty of singles and change to break large bills and for those with no cash have you Square credit card attachment for your cell phone. (www.squareup.com)
- Candy dish filled with mints and small candies.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Smiles and a positive attitude.
- Street team and this can be one person or more walking around handing out bookmarks and flyers that should drive traffic to your table.
- 24×36 poster with your book cover. (Staples or Office Depot)
- Advertise! Advertise! Advertise! Network! Network! Network! Promote your book signing using social media and create events on Facebook and advertise your e-flyers via Instagram and Twitter. Create a Meet Up event.
Kisha Green is no stranger to the literary world. She is the well-informed, knowledgeable publisher of DivaBooksInc.(www.divabooksinconline.com). Green is a senior writer and founder of the Writer’s Vibe (www.writers-vibe.com) a literary site to help promote artists.
If you found this post helpful, please use the Share buttons to spread the word about it.
Don’t have a copy of Become A Successful Author? What are you waiting for?Become A Successful Author is used in the “How To Write That Novel” course at Chicago State because it covers everything from branding to writing to editing to formatting and uploading electronic and print books to marketing and so much more. Your time is money. Look at all the time, thus money, you’ll save by ending your search for answers: Purchase Become A Successful Author for only $4.99 (eBook) or $8.99 (print) from: Amazon (US), Amazon (UK), Barnes & Noble